Bose Professional EdgeMax™ in-ceiling premium loudspeakers feature proprietary Bose PhaseGuide® technology with high-frequency compression drivers to create a new category that combines the room-filling coverage patterns typical of larger surface-mount speakers with the architect-preferred aesthetics of in-ceiling models.
Designed to mount near wall-ceiling boundaries, EdgeMax™ loudspeakers provide improved audio quality and coverage, while reducing the number of required units, compared to conventional dome-tweeter ceiling speakers making it a perfect option for any AV services company who provide AV solutions, sound systems and sound installations to the following venues:
1. PhaseGuide technology – provides unique asymmetrical vertical pattern for room-filling coverage when mounting near wall-ceiling boundary.
2. Provides improved room visual appearance – for demanding interior designs by eliminating center-of-ceiling or wall-mounted loudspeakers.
3. Nominal 90° horizontal coverage – designed for in-ceiling mounting near room corners.
4. High-frequency compression driver – for best-in-class audio quality with superior frequency response and coverage consistency versus typical dome tweeters.
5. 8-inch woofer – with wall-boundary loading provides extended bass impact.
6. 2-way passive crossover with 70/100V transformer .
7. New auto-hold, spring-loaded mounting arms – for fast, easy installs.
8. Magnetically attached grill – for quick access to wiring and tap settings.
9. UL1480A listing – for air-handling (plenum) space installation.